Improving Your Comfort & Saving You Money in South Hills, PA
There are few arguments as tiring as those constant quarrels your family members may have about the amount of hot water in your house. Rather than having a continual fight about who gets to have the warm bath and who must make do with a chilly shower, why not ask Professional Plumbing & Heating about our excellent tankless water heater installation services in Pittsburgh?
With a tankless water heater in place, you and your household can all enjoy an unlimited source of hot water whenever you want, even when multiple people are using the tap simultaneously. Since there is no need to wait for a tank to fill up, this efficient system can save a lot of money in the short term and the long run. Just get in touch with Professional Plumbing & Heating to learn more about Pittsburgh tankless water heater installation solutions for your water needs.
Multiple Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
If you have been using a traditional water heater with a tank for many years, it is understandable if you are wondering whether this newer kind of system is actually worth all the hype. Our knowledgeable Pittsburgh tankless water heater installation specialists have outlined just a few of the many benefits that come from these innovative advances in water heater systems to show why these models are here to stay.
Some of the advantages you gain from switching from a traditional to a more dependable tankless heater include:
- The opportunity for every family member in your household to use hot water simultaneously, without worrying that the water will suddenly grow icy cold
- The convenience of having an instant flow of heated water whenever you want it, without having to wait for a limited supply to fill back up
- Increased flexibility in storage space, since these units are much easier to mount or hide away on account of their smaller size
- The benefit of paying lower energy bills every month because tankless models are often more efficient than standard tank units
- Greater savings over time since tankless heaters often outlive tank models by 5-10 years before needing to be replaced
Prevent Plumbing Emergencies with Regular Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Don't wait for a plumbing emergency to strike before seeking professional help. Regular maintenance of your tankless water heater can help identify potential issues early on and prevent costly repairs down the line.
Benefits of regular tankless water heater maintenance include:
- Early detection of leaks and pipe damage
- Improved water pressure and flow
- Extends your tankless water heater’s lifespan
- Reduced risk of clogs and backups
- Increased energy efficiency
Because tankless heaters are much more efficient than their standard counterparts, only functioning when they are required (rather than constantly using energy throughout the day), they already tend to last much longer as well. However, with dependable maintenance tune-ups, you can ensure that your heater stays powerful and functional for even longer than the typical expiration date. Through our detailed examinations, our expert Pittsburgh tankless water heater technicians can provide instant solutions to even the tiniest issue that could potentially develop into a major issue later.
Trust in our dedicated Pittsburgh tankless water heater maintenance specialists at Professional Plumbing & Heating to keep your heater perfectly calibrated so that you can enjoy your hot water oasis every day of the year. We take no shortcuts, and we stand by the integrity of our work.
Call us today at (412) 990-1704 or contact us online to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable Pittsburgh tankless water heater installation specialists about scheduling dependable services.
They ascertained my older leaking kitchen faucet was repairable after checking supply lines and fittings on the faucet handles.- Marcia T.