Water Heater Installation in Pittsburgh
Are you in need of a new water heater installation in Pittsburgh? Look no further than Professional Plumbing & Heating! Our experienced team of technicians is here to provide you with top-notch water heater installation services to ensure your home has a reliable and efficient hot water supply.
We understand the importance of a properly installed water heater, and we take pride in delivering exceptional workmanship and customer service. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of water heater installation, from selecting the right unit for your needs to the final installation steps.
Trust the experts at Professional Plumbing & Heating for all your water heater installation needs in Pittsburgh. Contact us today!
Signs You Need a New Water Heater Installed
- Age of the Water Heater: The age of your water heater is an important factor in determining whether it's time for a replacement. Most traditional tank water heaters have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, while tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years. If your water heater is nearing or surpassing its expected lifespan, it's a good idea to consider a replacement.
- Insufficient Hot Water: If you frequently run out of hot water or notice a decrease in water temperature during usage, it could be a sign that your water heater is struggling to meet the hot water demands of your household. In some cases, this issue can be resolved through repairs or maintenance, but if it persists, it may indicate the need for a new water heater.
- Rusty or Discolored Water: When you turn on the hot water tap and notice rusty or discolored water, it could be a sign of corrosion inside the water heater tank. Over time, the tank can deteriorate, leading to the presence of rust particles in the water. If this problem persists despite flushing the tank, it's a strong indication that you need a new water heater.
- Leaks or Water Damage: Water pooling around the water heater or signs of leakage, such as damp walls or flooring, indicate a problem with your water heater. Leaks can occur due to cracks or fractures in the tank, faulty valves, or loose connections. If the leaks cannot be repaired, it's advisable to replace the water heater to prevent further damage to your property.
- Strange Noises: If you notice unusual noises coming from your water heater, such as rumbling, popping, or banging sounds, it could indicate a buildup of sediment inside the tank. Sediment accumulation can affect the efficiency of the water heater and cause damage over time. If flushing the tank doesn't resolve the issue, it may be time for a new water heater.
- Higher Energy Bills: An aging or inefficient water heater may consume more energy to heat water, leading to increased energy bills. If you notice a significant spike in your energy costs without any other explanation, it's worth considering a more energy-efficient water heater to save on your utility expenses.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself constantly dealing with water heater repairs and breakdowns, it may be more cost-effective in the long run to invest in a new water heater. Persistent issues can indicate that your current unit is nearing the end of its lifespan and is no longer reliable.
- Inconsistent Performance: A water heater that frequently fluctuates in temperature or provides inconsistent hot water flow can be frustrating and inconvenient. If you're experiencing inconsistent performance despite attempts to address the issue through repairs or maintenance, it's time to consider a new water heater that can reliably meet your hot water needs.
When you notice any of these signs, it's crucial to consult a professional plumber to assess your water heater and recommend the best course of action. Professional Plumbing & Heating is here to assist you with expert advice, quality installations, and reliable water heater replacements.
Trust Professional Plumbing & Heating for Your Water Heater Installation Needs in Pittsburgh
When it comes to water heater installation in Pittsburgh, Professional Plumbing & Heating is the name you can trust. With our expertise, quality products, and commitment to customer satisfaction, we ensure a smooth and hassle-free installation process. Enjoy a reliable and efficient hot water supply with a professionally installed water heater from Professional Plumbing & Heating.
Contact us today to schedule your water heater installation or to learn more about our services!
At Professional Plumbing & Heating in Pittsburgh, we understand the importance of a reliable water heater. The lifespan of your unit can vary depending on several factors.
Typical Water Heater Lifespan
On average, a well-maintained water heater can last 8 to 12 years. Regular maintenance and water quality play a role in extending its life.
Factors Influencing Your Water Heater
Water quality, maintenance, and usage patterns affect longevity. Hard water may lead to shorter lifespans, while proper care can extend it.
If you're wondering how long your water heater should last, that probably means it's on its last leg. Give our plumbers a call at (412) 990-1704 or contact us online today to get started replacing your water heater.